Moth Lake: A Horror Story APK – Moth Lake is a story-driven experience, with a lot of textual contents (more than 20k words), and hundreds of different scenes (more than 300 scenarios).
The script is a long journey through a mystery, through horrors and through the characters hearts.
It contains dark topics and very sad stuff, but also a lot of non-sense jokes and weird conversations, so it’s hard to say whether it is a horror game or not.
The main characters move around a 2.5D world, interacting with many hotspots and NPCs.
They can pull objects and perform a set of specific actions to solve very different puzzles.
The artwork is a modern pixel art, with a big colour palette and a lot of frame-to-frame animations.
There’s a very large set of animations, including talking, walking, running, crouching, crawling, pushing, climbing, sneaking, punching, throwing… and much more.
Scenarios have some modern lighting/shading work, with particles effects and a constant use of parallax, to simulate a 3D environment.
Moth Lake: A Horror Story APK Features
– 2.5D pixel art (Frame to frame animations, as if we are still in ’90s)
– Simple controls (Supporting touch screen, mouse, keyboard and controllers)
– Unconventional puzzles (Don’t worry, there’s a free walkthrough if you need help!)
– Choices that will change the bonds between the characters as well as the spirit of the experience (Just like in life, a choice can make the difference between friendship, love, hate, life or death)
– Thrills, suspense and horror (Not a survival game, but it can be creepy or scary at times)
– Bad humor and strong language (They are teenagers, don’t judge them)
– At some point this experience might even move you to tear (I’m not crying, I just got a pixel in my eye)
– 6 different endings
– A soundtrack that is original, suggestive, and exciting
Minimum System Requirements?
– 2GB RAM
– Snapdragon 625
Recommended System Requirements?
– 4GB RAM
– Snapdragon 750